Addicted to Blogging, Is It Good or Bad ?
I think there is no need to tell or provide a definition for the bloggers around here that ” what is Blogging “, everybody knows the basic definition of blogging.First of all we need to know that what is Blog ?, for those who want to start blogging or want to create a blog the below given definition or info about blogging will help them to understand.
Blog is some website on which the admin or the author of the blog posts article about various niche according to his blog requirements and related stuffs according to the domain of that blog, and blogging means engaging in the activities of posting articles, promoting them, doing SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and the one who performs blogging or does blogging is called as a blogger.
So the question arises here that ” Are you really Addicted to Blogging ? “. Does it is good or bad..! It is always poured into our minds by our family,friends and teachers that addiction of bad thing is never good, we should fall into the habit of good things, but how to decide the particular thing is good or bad ? :-s .Now here as we are talking about blogging, some people find it as a good thing and of-course the bloggers all around will found it as a good thing indeed . Most of the bloggers around the world are earning huge income by blogging and making their living, for them blogging is there everything, because they are making a life out of it.
Leave about the people who doesn’t know the A B C of blogging and what is blogging ?, some people found it boring and uninteresting because they can’t make a living out of it, some folks try to open a new blog, and to run it successfully, they are not working as per conditions that they should work upon.
Addiction of blogging is good when we are following a right path to become a successful blogger considering all other things.If you are working as a part time blogger you have to plan out things according to your schedule, you cannot leave other important things such as school work, college work, or office work and only do blogging all time, then for those blogging will be a bad addiction, but for those who are totally depend upon blogging and making out their living, blogging is a good addiction for them.
Here are some of the Symptoms of getting Addicted to blogging :-
1) You wake up late in the morning and miss your first lecture due to late night articles posting last night, you also miss your shower,breakfast not paying attention towards your hygiene,health for quickly heading towards your school,college.
2) after returning home, you check Your blog’s ranking as you check it everyday,and if you find it decreased you again start thinking about how to decrease it faster than previous and in this whole mess you forget that there’s a test tomorrow in college and you are not knowing anything about the test topic.
3) During your lectures you are not paying attention or concentrating on the topic, because you are thinking about the next idea of writing posts,how to do SEO,and all this stuffs.
4) You are not doing your dinner properly,because you are in hurry to sit in front of your laptop and start the internet as soon as possible.
5) you are not spending time with your dear one’s, friends because you are busy doing blogging.
Here the addiction of blogging may be proved bad if you are not controlling or dealing with it properly.
You can become a successful blogger if follow this steps properly :-
1) Firstly identify your blog, what work has to be done with it and when it has to be done, then write it down on the paper.
2)Make out a perfect and accurate timetable for the things you had to do today early in the morning itself, by doing this it will be helpful for you to know that what you have to do today.
3) plan out the time for writing articles, doing SEO, guest posting , and other blogging terms for better assessment.
4)Strictly stick to your daily timetable, like a ” Do or Die ” condition, only if you want to become a successful person in your life.
5) Take-out some time for your family, friends daily as you have to live a beautiful and precious life with them.